Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I've spend some time on this forum but have not posted any pictures:eek: so here is my first attempt to show off my kow....(used to be a butcher, so the terminology comes easy). Getting ready to make my first sojourn next month at Sturgis, and wanted to make sure I could post photos of the trip along the way.....

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Nice looking. I like that blue.

·
Registered
59 Posts
love your bike!

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Vivadude....You know your cows....but since you know cows, you may also know that Angus cows produce the best steaks overall, which is very similar to Kawasaki kows, which are some of the best MC's on the market. And everyone knows blue bikes are the fastest, so Angus Magee & me ride down the highway in style everyday, faster than everyone else....:)) (with a big smile on my face cause I am finally retired and have the time to enjoy the sunshine)

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Sorry, I didn't get this fact of life from the dealer. He tried to talk me into cow of a mixture of red and some other awful color. Reminded me of a Guernsey cow....with all those spots......so I stayed with the used blue one, cause everybody knows, blue is fastest. I think this folk lore comes from someplace in past history where Paul Bunyan rode into town on a big blue ox, (close relative to an Angus) which everybody knows is strong as hell and tougher than nails. Now it was said at the time that when he rode into town on big blue, all the girls would cry, run and hide, and all the men would step aside...... Don't know if any of that is true, except for the part where everyone knows that Big Blue helped Bunyan be the fastest tree chopper in the country. (Sorry if this is offensive to any tree huggers out there).......:) I have to add that this is intergalactic knowledge since the Vulcan society of logical minds would only record these facts if they were true, and of course, logical.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts