Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new (used one week), set of polished phatriser II for a Vulcan 1500.
These are the polished aluminuum and are in excellent condition. Visit their website for the specifics. Includes all hardware as shipped. I just paid $136.00 for them. Will take $105.00, to your door. Can accept paypal or MO.

·
Registered
79 Posts
What year 1500 did you have it on? Did you have to re-route your cables?

Are these the chrome if they are the $130+ price? (the polished aluminums go for 109.....)

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These were on my 1999. No, I did not have to reroute any cables. I guess you did not read my add completely. It states they are POLISHED & they are the PHATRISER II. I
suggest you go back to their website and you will see they are exactly $119.95 + shipping for a total of $137.96.

·
Registered
79 Posts
How long did you have them on? Do you still have the bike? If so, what was the deciding factor to remove the risers?

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yes, I still have the bike and very much enjoy it. I had them on for probably 4 days and it changed the riding angle enough that it was causing me to have back pain. Since I had a previous back injury it just effected me that way. Not to imply that they would have that effect on anyone else.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Bandit- did not see your message back until now (don't know how I missed it....) Are you still looking to get rid of the risers?

Do you have pics?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts