Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

161 - 163 of 163 Posts

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,854 Posts
I was a combat medic in the army for 18 years did 4 combat tours and 3 "peace keeping missions" and if i didnt learn anything else i learned this....when your in a life or death situation " i wish i had________" is karma for your screwed
Thank you for your service.

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,854 Posts
Just for clarity, not all Canadians watch curling and say "sorry" lol. A very few of the civilian population have modified carry permits for work only. They are issued for those workers that regularly encounter grizzlies or wolves during a "work alone" situation. Where I live it happens more often than you would think so I had a carry permit for a 44 Mag. Problem is you also give up your right to privacy when you have this permit and can be subjected to random searches to ensure that you have not fired the weapon just for fun out in the bush. In Canada we are allowed to purchase, possess and use handguns (strictly on approved ranges) once we have passed the appropriate courses and background checks. We cannot transport handguns daily unless we are going to a range or competition so our work around is the short barrel shotgun with a folding stock. When riding, I do not carry anything but a folding blade on my hip and a tactical hatchet in my saddlebag. We do not have the population or crime density here that can be found in the US and other places but I think we are going to sooner rather than later. If I was back in Texas and could legally carry, I would. Likely a 1911 in 45ACP, kind of like a Glock, but for men lol.:devil2:
Here in Texas we have the carry and open carry. Yea I carry and I'm glad I do.

I think Texas is Spanish for....I HAVE A GUN.:devil2:

161 - 163 of 163 Posts