Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Guys and gals,

How many of you on here are from the maritime provinces?:cool:
I was thinking it would be nice to get together and do a ride and meet up for some conversation and fellowship.

If anyone is interested, post back, lets see how many we can get together and then maybe make a plan!

Look forward to hearing back from anyone in the area!:)

·
Registered
238 Posts
I am from NewBrunswick.I was wondering if St. Andrews was having a bike week this year and when it was.Or a list of all bike weeks in the maritimes would be nice.Kind of hoping to get away from the kids with the wife for 2 or 3 days.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Dave, I will post this on there as well, it would be really nice if something could be set up. Of course we need you too, so be sure to let u know when you'll be back home!

There is an Island Rally on August 27-29th at Vacationland RV Park it is hosted by the PEI Motorcycle Touring Club
for more info you can go to http://www.angelfire.com/pe/peimtc

·
Registered
92 Posts
Roger
Go to novascotiabikers.com they have numerous events posted throught the province of Nova Scotia and events in the other provinces also. Rallys almost every week-end somewhere.

·
Registered
92 Posts
The big rally is labour day week-end in Digby,last year the crowd was estimated to be 100,000 it was awesome. It keeps getting bigger and better every year. Finally got my sailing orders 26/at 1200 noon.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Rog.....they moved the Atlanticade from Mocton to St. Andrew's this year. I believe that it is the last weekend in June.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Thanks davidjmurphy and Fobears..I'll check it out...

·
Registered
409 Posts
Hi groomergirl. I just wanted to say HI. I'm from Alberta and I find it tough to connect up with other Vulcan riders online etc., so I wish you luck in finding local riders. Also I wanted to say Hi since we are gals... Way to go!!! Gals on bikes!!!

pearlcrystalwhite16 (Jennifer).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi all,

I'm from the Halifax/Dartmouth area and am trying to locate vulcan riders in the area as well. I'm trying to organize a Nova Scotia chapter of the Vulcan Riders Association with the assistance of the US Association's national president. If anyone's interested you can email me at [email protected]
To date, there is no VRA chapter in Canada.

On to other news! Who's going to the Wharf Rat Rally this year? My wife and I have our room booked and will be arriving on the 2nd.

Cheers and ride safe,
Al.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey Dave,

Are you the Dave Murphy of Maximum Air Support? I see you're down the Valley, that's why I'm wondering. If so, this is Al Henneberry.

Cheers mate,
Al.

·
Registered
7 Posts
We are starting to get some interest in a Nova Scotia chapter. Between this forum, the Maritime Vulcan forum, and riders I've been talking to at places where bikers congregate, the feedback is encouraging. We need a minimum of 4 definites to get a chapter up and running, then we can concentrate on recruiting and organizing events. Once again, for anyone who's interested, please email me at [email protected]

I'll be speaking to the US National President tonight to talk about our next steps. I'll keep you all posted.

Cheers and ride safe,

Al.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Did anyone attend the Ride for the Cure on the cabot Trail this past Saturday?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey Kickstand

That's awesome to find someone on here from PEI.:D

What bike do you ride?
We were out riding yesterday in chilly 11 degrees with the wond, but we had a blast. We rode into Charlottetown to get K cups and make the trip often. If you are interested we should meet up for a coffee some day.

·
Registered
5 Posts
That's awesome to find someone on here from PEI.:D

What bike do you ride?
We were out riding yesterday in chilly 11 degrees with the wond, but we had a blast. We rode into Charlottetown to get K cups and make the trip often. If you are interested we should meet up for a coffee some day.

Good morning grommergirl, my ride is a 2009 vulcan 900.

That was alright yesterday I could see quite a few riders out there. This evening I will be out riding with the usual group.

Yes we could meet for a coffee I normally hung at the Tim's on Grafton St. that is our departing point for the rides, we try every wednesday at 5:45 and every sunday at 12:00noon if the weather is okay, but send me a word and I will meet you anywhere and talk

1 - 20 of 35 Posts