Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having a hard time finding it online for free...for all the bikes ive had i was able to find a free download but not for this bike..anyone has a pdf file they want to share

·
Registered
941 Posts
I have one. but it is like 13 meg. and I don't know if it would be to big to transfer. Not sure where I got it from. PM your email, I can try to email it at least. I was emailed it to my yahoo account from another email account i have. and it worked.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is it the one wtih the 06 vulcan classis...if so...i just got it :) if its for a newer year let em know

·
Registered
941 Posts
I should have said mine is for the Classic not the Custom. And it is for the '06 model year. I have a '07 bike, but wasn't too concerned bout it. But Classic to Custom would prob make a difference.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
You could upload your file to rapidshare.com with a free account, than post or email the download link.
Don't post it here. It's copyrighted material, and will surely start some trouble. ;) We don't want to get the folks that keep this forum running for us in any sort of trouble!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts