Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed there is an update dated 5/1/2013, version VO.1.9.2 on DynoJets website. Has anyone downloaded the update? Any issues?

Frank

·
Registered
580 Posts
I noticed there is an update dated 5/1/2013, version VO.1.9.2 on DynoJets website. Has anyone downloaded the update? Any issues?

Frank
I updated it before I installed my PCV on the bike so I can't comment on any previous issues. It seems to be working fine so far tho so there don't seem to be any current issues either. I think if there were any issues with a new firmware update, we would see many people commenting on them on the forums......should be good

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dlars,
Thanks for responding. I saw someone post where PCV had a new model where the lower rpm/throttle positions where not adjustable. I wanted to make sure the update wouldn't cause a problem along those lines.

Frank

·
Premium Member
2,115 Posts
Yeah that was me where I had stumbled onto a web page that showed new models for Europe. It's still possible that someday EPA will make them put out a update that will close down the amount of adjustment we can do. I wouldn't be surprise.:(

·
Registered
580 Posts
Yeah that was me where I had stumbled onto a web page that showed new models for Europe. It's still possible that someday EPA will make them put out a update that will close down the amount of adjustment we can do. I wouldn't be surprise.:(
Sometimes with updates it's best to wait a while until a few people do a soak test and make sure all the new "features" are acting properly. It's always nice to keep a previous version on hand to revert back to also

·
Premium Member
2,115 Posts
Yep, that's right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts