Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PCV came in Monday installed that last night. Picked up my PowerFlo this morning and got that installed now. Its raining out side so i can't ride it but boy does it sound nice!!! Here are a couple of pics...also have a video clip of it on my Facebook page search my email address [email protected]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
PCV came in Monday installed that last night. Picked up my PowerFlo this morning and got that installed now. Its raining out side so i can't ride it but boy does it sound nice!!! Here are a couple of pics...also have a video clip of it on my Facebook page search my email address [email protected]
I like the looks of the PowerFlo. I should check if it comes powder coated black. Wise move putting your PCV in your tool box, not where DynoJet suggests.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Looks nice! I've been looking at the power flo for some time now, it's cheaper than Hypercharger and doesn't look like it would stick out as far. And yes it does come in chrome or flat black!

·
Registered
941 Posts
Did you go with the PCV instead of the Cobra Fi2000 PowrPro Tuner because of price?

I like the PowerFlo, I think I would be hard pressed not to put some LED's inside of there.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys! Diehard it doesn't stick out as far as the stock piece i was impressed. Hoping to get out and ride it tomorrow!!

Jace i went with the PCV for several reasons 1st of which is i've had several PCV's in the past on my GSXR and the Ninja both worked amazing and the sheer number of people using PC's over any thing is a lot! My dealership also really recommended it..and yes price was also a factor! I couldn't be happier!!

·
Registered
941 Posts
I assume those are Cobra pipes also?

Got any other pictures?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes those are cobra speedster longs i believe and here are a couple pics i took this morning...went out for about a 50 mile ride just to try it out...WOW!!! everything combined makes a huge difference!! The throttle response is instant and the bike really is pretty quick now!! Its got some serious balls!!!!! I couldn't be happier!!

Attachments

·
Registered
851 Posts
yes those are cobra speedster longs i believe and here are a couple pics i took this morning...went out for about a 50 mile ride just to try it out...WOW!!! everything combined makes a huge difference!! The throttle response is instant and the bike really is pretty quick now!! Its got some serious balls!!!!! I couldn't be happier!!
That looks great...I think you made a wise decision going with the pcv, did you take it to a good dyno guy and have him build you a map or download a map that was available to you? I have a Fi2000R witch is ok for people that just wanna curve their air and fuel mixture so it doesn't run to lean or rich. But to get the max from your bike the pc with a custom map made for your bike is the way to go. You have a very nice setup, enjoy it and ride safe! By the way...I looked for you on facebook to see the video you made but could find the video or not for sure I had the right page.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Yeah I tried to find video too, but couldn't. You believe they are Cobra's or not sure which model of Cobras?

·
Registered
183 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes they are cobras for sure....my name is chris strong my profile pic is of me riding a green ninja on the dragon its private though so you'll have to send me a friend request

Sent from my R800x using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
851 Posts
They look good on Classics as well.:cool:

However, I use the Cobra FI 2000R PowerPro Tuner.
That does look nice! How much of a difference did it make as performance wise? I think I really want one of these, The cheapest I found one was $218 and my local kawi dealer sells them for $270 but he said he would match any online price I bring him and he can have it in a day or two. I just might have to take him up on it.

·
Registered
183 Posts
That looks awesome KenDawg! Very slick...Looks like it was made for that bike. Love that look.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Yeah thanks Ken, I thought they might look too sporty for the Classic. I have been trying to go more for the retro look with mine. Wish they would come back with a Drifter.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks nice on the classic also!! I bought a GoPro HD last week when i get to work tomorrow I'm going to upload a video on youtube I'll link it here. Love that Gopro by far the coolest thing i've ever bought!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts