Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought some pipes for my 900 Classic. I went with the Vance and Hines Slash-Cut Staggereds. They should arrive Tuesday. I already have a power commander III installed on bike.

Does anyone have a map for these pipes or a recommendation using one of the downloadable ones. My air filter is stock except I did the "redneck" mod on the casing where I cut a hole in the front of the casing. I prefer not to fork out money to have it dyno'd.

Thanks.

Frank

·
Registered
295 Posts
I just bought some pipes for my 900 Classic. I went with the Vance and Hines Slash-Cut Staggereds. They should arrive Tuesday. I already have a power commander III installed on bike.

Does anyone have a map for these pipes or a recommendation using one of the downloadable ones. My air filter is stock except I did the "redneck" mod on the casing where I cut a hole in the front of the casing. I prefer not to fork out money to have it dyno'd.

Thanks.

Frank
I'd check with V&H or the place that sold you the PCIII. I put a PCIIIr on my RC51 years ago and the vendor (Kyle Racing) put the map in.

·
Registered
711 Posts
So far I haven't been able to find one but am using the advance one from the PCIII web and the bike runs fine.

·
Registered
295 Posts
So far I haven't been able to find one but am using the advance one from the PCIII web and the bike runs fine.
Sometimes you can't find a map that exactly matches your pipes, but some pipes flow the same as others. Like my map was for Two Brothers Racing slip-ons but I had Microns on the bike. It worked just fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts