Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the FP 2into 1 installed last week. Seems to have lost a bit of very low end (takeoff) power. I think I am going to get a PC V installed and wanted some input.
In my mind I would be better off getting the autotune kit since there isn;t a dyno around (that will take a metric) the dealer said he could map it but I tend to get around a little and would like the performance to be consistant even at high altitudes. I'm heading into the arizona / New Mexico area in a couple of months and don;t want it to run like a Snapper when I get up in the hills. being bone stock I had issues in Colorado a couple of years ago but mainly when we were on through roads at hioh altitudes. (over 6k) at higher speeds.
as always any input is highly valued.

Thanks
Jimmy D

·
Registered
138 Posts
i have the v/h 2into ones ally cat air and pcv 5 with ign and auto tune and gear mapping
it works well for me as i have the lower gears set a little richer for performance and 5th and 6th set for fuel economy cruising
it does take a little while for the auto tune to settle, and you need to limit its adjustment or it it can lean the bike out too much
some have had bad experiences with auto tune but i love it and so do a few others i know

·
Registered
23 Posts
look into the EJK by dobeck. I have had PC5 in the past and I am very happy with the EJK and it is considerably less expensive

1 - 4 of 4 Posts