Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Obviously some kind of mis-communication. The board admins are a-ok, and I see you are a premium member anyway. :/

Did you give them sufficient time to respond?

BTW, welcome to the forum! :)

·
BOTM Winner, December 2013
1,172 Posts
now that's some funny stuff right there...suing over $15.....getting the site shut down... lmfao

·
Premium Member
2,384 Posts
Just because PayPal took your money doesn't mean someone was paid. Regardless, that's why we use PayPal-if you have an issue, contact PayPal. Making childish threats only makes you look silly.

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
Just because PayPal took your money doesn't mean someone was paid. Regardless, that's why we use PayPal-if you have an issue, contact PayPal. Making childish threats only makes you look silly.
Oh, I don't know. I was really scared there for a moment....:eek:

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
i paid 15 dollars for membership vertiscope says payment was declined! i have verification from paypal and my bank where they paid the 15! the administrator here is not talking about to sue and have this site shut down!
First, if English isn't your primary language, you're doing awesome - but you're a little hard to follow. If English -is- your primary language, I blame our educational system.

Calm down. It looks like you're a premium member. Please don't sue, we're all very frightened. Feel better now?

·
Administrator
438 Posts
i paid 15 dollars for membership vertiscope says payment was declined! i have verification from paypal and my bank where they paid the 15! the administrator here is not talking about to sue and have this site shut down!
Hi there, I looked into your account and its already been upgraded to premium member? Please feel free to PM me if you need further assistance. I am here to help. :)

Cheers

·
Premium Member
2,384 Posts
Jeff and to go and spoil the party, and it was just getting started! Bummer, guess we'll all have to go ride or something ... :D

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Pretty good way to ingratiate yourself with your fellow forum members >.>

1 - 14 of 14 Posts