Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to mount some 5 inch driving lights next to my headlight, but I don't want to mount a light bar. I want to use my stock turn signals. thought about fabbing my own brackets to mount them on from the existing hardware that hold my turn signal bar. any suggestions, pics of anyone doing this? don't want to spend big money on a light bar for sure.

·
Premium Member
1,143 Posts
No suggestion on how to do what you described, but if you are adding them to be seen, they should be spread out a bit from the headlight. A triangle of lights will be more readily seen that one big blob.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree with what u said, I love the look of the 4.5 inch daymakers but don't want to spend that kind of money. I have h3 led bulbs to put in the light sockets. I even thought about getting some universal led off road lights, just tryin to spread more light out front but don't want it to look silly either.

·
BOTM Winner, December 2016
326 Posts
Vulcangadgets.com

·
Registered
104 Posts
I want to mount some 5 inch driving lights next to my headlight, but I don't want to mount a light bar. I want to use my stock turn signals. thought about fabbing my own brackets to mount them on from the existing hardware that hold my turn signal bar. any suggestions, pics of anyone doing this? don't want to spend big money on a light bar for sure.
I got a real nice set with turn signal and full size driving lights with visors all mounted real steel crossbar its beautiful for $38,on ebey, I may have to invest in bulb upgrade though.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts