Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all, I am trying to find a solution for my 03 Vulcan classic 1600. I am trying to replace the factory passenger pegs with a set of floorboards and relocate them forward for a more comfortable riding position. My goal is to move them approximately 6" forward of their factory position. I found a set of OEM accessory floorboards that appear to do the trick, part number K46000-428, the only problem is I cant find them anywhere. I have tried all the local shops and dealerships, even had a dealership do a nation wide search for them and called every shop they said had stock and nobody did. What are some of the product some of you have used or can I get a set from a different year and bolt them up? There are several floorboars online, but I don't know if they will be able to relocate the foot position to where I want it. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I used a set of Cobra floorboards and they are great, there is also a PE1 that moves the location 1.5" forward and down. But you're looking at fabricating a part to move them 5".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts