Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some "good passenger floorboards to fit my 2005-Vulcan 2000 Limited. I have drivers floorboards now and they are chrome with rubber footing on top edge. I have no idea of the brand of the front floorboards as I bought the bike with it already on. Also looking to buy visor for headlight and speedo tank area. Any suggestions from anyone?And last I am looking for a nice drivers backrest for my 2000.Sure hope you can help me...Tks....Postie:)

·
Registered
538 Posts
I may be off base here, but you might ask your Kawi dealer if the stock Classic LT floor boards would work on your bike.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I may be off base here, but you might ask your Kawi dealer if the stock Classic LT floor boards would work on your bike.

I would only the dealership here has nothing in stock and knows very little about accessories. Also he has very little in stock to order from.That
is why I am going the way I am,through the Kawasaki forum for some help...Postie

·
Registered
240 Posts
The kawi floorboards are OK, but I think the Cobra's are nicer looking (IMHO). I have the stock ones on my V2K LT and had the Cobra pax floorboards on my '05 Classic 1600.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts