Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any suggestions to enhance passenger comfort on a 1700 Classic LT. Something between the stock seat/back rest and the Voyager set up?

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Russell Day Long seat, and mount a tour pack to the bike.

Everything else is a compromise.

If this is only an occasional passenger, a butt buddy, and a slip over the backrest pad will be better than what you have now.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Thanks. Would you know a source for a tour pack to fit my bike?
Any tour pack will fit once you get a rack to support it. From what I recall someone used a wompus rack.
http://www.wompusracks.com/kawasaki-rack.html

Then buy a new or used tour pack and drill holes in the rack where it lines up.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Any suggestions to enhance passenger comfort on a 1700 Classic LT. Something between the stock seat/back rest and the Voyager set up?
By my 1700 Nomad sissy bar (not sure if it fits), as I just bought a trunk. The Nomad set up is incredibly comfortable for the passenger compared to most sissy bar set ups because the seat and backrest are relatively plush.

Happy and safe riding,
Dan

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
I could be interested in that. Got a close pic? How much?
rponycar,

See the attached photos. The Nomad sissy bar has a comfy backrest and the handrails you see running along the sides. You'll note that I put a Kawasaki emblem on the back, and also some LEDs (bright red), which are great. All of this is in mint shape. I bought the bike as new leftover in November 2015 and have about 14,000 miles on it. None of this has been scratched by anything I know of. Might have minor scratches from normal wear here and there, etc.

I am willing to part with the whole set-up, including the sissybar/handrails, with or without the emblem and LEDs, and the luggage rack (Cobra, very good shape).

I need to think about price. PM me and I'll respond.

BTW, I don't know for sure whether this will all fit on the classic. My bet is yes because the bikes are quite similar, but you would want to check on that to make sure.

Happy and safe riding,
Dan

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts