Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Already dismanteled, my beloved Vulcan had the tranny syndrom so I decided to sell it in parts. Just ask what you need. Hoiwever, I won't ship large parts because of the shippig fees.

I'm from Quebec City, Quebec, Canada G1L 1M7.

DSCN5022.jpg

·
Registered
102 Posts
hey dude i have a 97 vulcan with a good tranny and a crap motor that i'm planning on parting out, would you be interested in the tranny?

·
Registered
102 Posts
also the only thing off mine is the motor and a few parts, if you switch out the motors you'd have some good wheels.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Tranny ?

Hi my friend,

sorry but as I said, it's already dismanteled, completely dismanteled. So, I don't plan to reasdsemble it, that's why I'm selling parts.

Thanks anyway.

Just for the fun of, whaat would be the price of the tranny, including shipping to Quebec City, Quebec, Canada, G1L 1M7 ?

Yvon

·
Registered
102 Posts
i'd give you the tranny for $300 plus i do get up to Quebec every now and then. my buddy has property up there. maybe just a few bucks for gas. say $50 let me know
bob

·
Registered
102 Posts
hell man if you have your disassembled and your motor is good i'd give you the whole bike for $1,000 and still del. for about $100. you can have the old motor too. other than taking out the motor i haven't disassembled mine yet. check out the pics. bob

·
Registered
537 Posts
I'm looking for a carburetor if the price is right ? I'd like it as complete as possible, don't want the air and filter stuff, but it would be great to get carb, intake, cables.

·
Registered
102 Posts
how does $300 sound plus shipping. that would include all you were looking for. Let me know what you think. bob

·
Registered
537 Posts
If it is all clean and not botched up, it might be a good price.
got a pic available ?
consider shipping included ?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Didn't the A model have a twin carb setup ?
I don't recall the '97 having a twin or A model

·
Registered
102 Posts
let me check it out and get some pics to you. prob. tomorrow, it's raining now. i'll have to weigh it and find out from you where to ship to before i can consider that in the price. ok
bob

·
Registered
102 Posts
don it will be a day or two before i can get pics of the carbs they went to the shop with the motor and i have to go pick it all up. bear with me. thanks. oh and my vin # is stamped with an A so they must have made an A in 97. oh, i have a vulcan 1500 service manual for $15 if your interested. later bob

·
Registered
537 Posts
Don't worry about it Bob, I have decided to go with my Quicksilver carb, I found a sneaky vacuum leak.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts