Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like title says. Complete 2004 VN1500 minus tank/fenders/headlight/seats. The rest is all there, engine has 2000 miles on it and the bike has a KURYAKYN hyper charger in chrome and Vance and Hines long shots. Was doing a bobber custom and lost interest. Clean title!! Whole bike (whats left) will go for $2500 with title, or the parting out will begin!! Text me at 256-two7five-11six9 for inquiries. I will give it a week before I start pulling parts unless a suitable offer is made. I am in Florence AL and will assist in loading for shipping.

·
Registered
2 Posts
pipes

Like title says. Complete 2004 VN1500 minus tank/fenders/headlight/seats. The rest is all there, engine has 2000 miles on it and the bike has a KURYAKYN hyper charger in chrome and Vance and Hines long shots. Was doing a bobber custom and lost interest. Clean title!! Whole bike (whats left) will go for $2500 with title, or the parting out will begin!! Text me at 256-two7five-11six9 for inquiries. I will give it a week before I start pulling parts unless a suitable offer is made. I am in Florence AL and will assist in loading for shipping.
How much for the pipes and what condition?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts