Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a complete bike in very decent shape, unfortunately I am having title problems and Florida MVA is not wanting to work with me. It has sat for about 6 months but I did have it running well before that, I took carbs off and sealed them in tupperware before it sat, current running condition is unknown but very restoreable.

We have a decent tank in teal green with matching front and rear fenders, great seat no rips, carbs, headlight, all that is great.

Bad: fork seals are blown, tires are rotted out a bit. Obviously I do have a frame but the title is hinky, it was a photocopied title from Alabama, signed by the original owner but I can't get ahold of him to get the real title, if you want to figure out a way to make this legit then that's up to you.

Wheels look good, everything else will be serviceable. If anyone has any parts needs for those Vulcans coming out of hibernation for the spring, please email me at [email protected], and I can send pics of whatever you like. This is not my usual forum, so I don't check it very often, email is best.

Thank you

1 - 1 of 1 Posts