Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

161 - 176 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I’ll do $170.00 to offset fee dude; no biggee. I’m just skittish because our bank account was doordashed for over a thousand bucks.
Will the $50 pack up the exhaust good enough for travel?

·
Premium Member
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
I just got home and see that your payment has been posted in my account. I will ship tomorrow and send you tracking information. Thank you

·
Premium Member
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
Got started packing the exhaust system up this morning and after inspecting the mufflers, I found there are light scrapes on the bottom of them. They cannot be seen once on the bike. They are not bad, I have tried to photograph them as best I could, (chrome is hard to photo). Just wanted to be up front and disclose this to you prior to shipping. The system has been stored in garage for over a year and will need some elbow grease with 0000 steel wool to bring it back to normal luster. Let me know if this is a problem.

·
Premium Member
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #169
This is my 4th attempt to contact you. If your message is not working, call me @ 828-421-5499

·
Premium Member
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #170
Exhaust has shipped this morning by UPS. Expected delivery is Thursday and the tracking #1Z210X880398323618.
Please acknowledge receipt. Thanks, & been a pleasure doing business with you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, apologize you're not reading through all of 170 post so far, just pick up in 02 mean streak 1500. It came with Jardine forward controls and a kuryakyn hypercharger. Forward controls don't work with a 30-inch inseam. Do you have a OEM controls, brackets, shift brake lever? I'd need everything to put back to stock on both sides

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks, if you come across another part out keep me in mind, having a hell of a time finding any reasonably priced parts for 02-03 MS and aren't familiar w these bikes enough yet to know what interchanges

161 - 176 of 176 Posts