Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

141 - 160 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Resurrecting this thread. Still have a lot of good parts.

Complete forks, wheels, ecm. Very good front & rear fenders. Mounted a new 205/60 Altimax car tire on rear wheel.

Folks, a couple of months ago I purchased a 2004, Vulcan 1600Classic
with intentions of repairing and putting back on the road. Well it seems it's just more of a project than I want to tackle. So, I have decided to part out the entire bike. I did have it running and tested all of the electrical systems, which worked. Items that are not for sale are the engine, gas tank, windshield, left floorboard and any other part I deem not useable. Bike has 13,900 mi, and is white in color. All small parts will ship Priority mail in a flat rate box for actual cost. Please check with your dealer or this web site for part compatibility. OEM Parts : Cheap Cycle Parts
Is the exhaust sold?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I really would have no use for your seat, but will sell you this set for
$50.00 + shpg. There is a small tear on the lower left of the drivers seat that has been repaired.

Please explain: Left Bar End?
Seats still available?
Also looking for left side cover.

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
Yes, it is the complete systems even has most if not all of the bolts. I don’t recall ever posting pictures of it. Will get you a price on shipping tomorrow, but will take $100 for all.

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
Sold both side covers long ago. If you have a paypal account, that would be the best way. Use Friends & family so no charges. I will also need your complete address that you want them shipped to.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I’ll work it out. I’ve never done PayPal. Although I do have a friend that I’m pretty sure uses it.
William Hebrlee
2703 N 10th
Garden City, KS 67846
6206402620 if needed

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #158
That's fine. There will be no fee if you send the payment using the friends & family feature.

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #160
It will be deducted from the amount you send me. It is 3.5% of the total. Should be about $5.25.

141 - 160 of 176 Posts