Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 176 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Resurrecting this thread. Still have a lot of good parts.

Complete forks, wheels, ecm. Very good front & rear fenders. Mounted a new 205/60 Altimax car tire on rear wheel.

Folks, a couple of months ago I purchased a 2004, Vulcan 1600Classic
with intentions of repairing and putting back on the road. Well it seems it's just more of a project than I want to tackle. So, I have decided to part out the entire bike. I did have it running and tested all of the electrical systems, which worked. Items that are not for sale are the engine, gas tank, windshield, left floorboard and any other part I deem not useable. Bike has 13,900 mi, and is white in color. All small parts will ship Priority mail in a flat rate box for actual cost. Please check with your dealer or this web site for part compatibility. OEM Parts : Cheap Cycle Parts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Would you trade the stock front and rear seat for a new Saddleman solo seat, it is a Renegade seat. Text 336-452-7698 if interested in trading. Also is the left bar end in good shape and how much shipped to 28651, THANKS

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would you trade the stock front and rear seat for a new Saddleman solo seat, it is a Renegade seat. Text 336-452-7698 if interested in trading. Also is the left bar end in good shape and how much shipped to 28651, THANKS
I really would have no use for your seat, but will sell you this set for
$50.00 + shpg. There is a small tear on the lower left of the drivers seat that has been repaired.

Please explain: Left Bar End?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I really would have no use for your seat, but will sell you this set for
$50.00 + shpg. There is a small tear on the lower left of the drivers seat that has been repaired.

Please explain: Left Bar End?
At the end of each handle bar there is a chrome end cap that screws on to cover the hole in the end of the bar.They usually go up against the grip. Can you text pics of the seats to 336-452-4219, THANKS

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There are no end caps on these bars. I have removed the throttle grip and it is one piece that covers the end of the bar, the other grip is glued on and is all rubber. I will try to get a picture of the seats tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lots of good parts left. Wheels, brake parts, headlight, forks, fenders, electrical components, ecu,

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Bandit,

Does this bike have a luggage rack?
If so , is it the Fire and steel?

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm not sure if the classic has the plastic frame cover under the tank like the nomad,if so how much would you want for it?Fastens with plastic push pins.

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm not sure if the classic has the plastic frame cover under the tank like the nomad,if so how much would you want for it?Fastens with plastic push pins.
Not quite sure which part it is you are looking for. If you can go here
OEM Parts : Cheap Cycle Parts , and tell me which model and part heading you found it under, I will look and see if I have it.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Head pipe cover in frame fittings,part # 14091,14091A,and the rivets.That's nomad,unfortunately I didn't find it on the classic.That explains why nobody else has been able to find it for me either.lol

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Head pipe cover in frame fittings,part # 14091,14091A,and the rivets.That's nomad,unfortunately I didn't find it on the classic.That explains why nobody else has been able to find it for me either.lol
Classic has these parts, but they are completely different from the Nomad. You will have to stay with that specific model.

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lots of good parts left, radiator & fan assembly, front forks, wiring harness, brake parts, fenders, wheels, etc.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hiya Bandit, Does it have completely OEM Forks on it? Or does it possibly have the Chrome cover over the upper triple tree and the chrome lower forks. Thanks in advance.

1 - 20 of 176 Posts