Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Ponch, it's strange you'd get a different response, or no appreciation for your generosity just because of where you posted your offer. I looked around on here and decided this thread was the perfect place, but wondered why it was so old. BTW, you are way too generous paying for shipping!

A forum member has already made a request for the LEDs, so posting here wasn't for naught.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Would anyone happen to have any passenger floorboards lying around? They don't have to be perfect, but my girlfriend isn't comfortable with the peg setup on my 99 1500 Classic. Thanks so much!

·
BOTM Winner, October 2015
476 Posts
SCRAPED UP Cobra Fatty Freeway Bars for '9-'10 VN1700 CLASSIC/LT Models Last month I had a low side accident on my 2010 Vulcan 1700 LT. Almost all of the (awful) scraping was done on the right side of these 1 ½” fat “Cobra Fatty Freeway Bars for 2009-10 Kawasaki VN1700 CLASSIC/LT Models”. I bought new bars and can give away the damaged set. They are scraped on the right side but not bent in any way. In the shipping box is my scraped up bar set and all the hardware, bolts and spacers. Paint ‘em, plasti-dip them, powder coat them or maybe use them the way they are. If you can use these they are yours. Pickup in Chicago NW suburbs or prepay a UPS label for the big box and I will ship.

Cheech

41 - 49 of 49 Posts