Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Thanks to a suggestion by premium member, Duff, we have this new section, Part it Forward! I'm sure all of us have parts or mc related items that are too good to throw away, but not necessarily good enough to sell in the for sale section. That's where this section comes in. If you post an item here it must be free except for shipping costs, anything listed with a price other than shipping will be deleted. The rules are simple-

1) Items posted must be free with shipping being the only cost.
2) If it appears that an individual is taking advantage of the good will shown, then we will step in. As long as rules 1 and 2 are followed then no problem. Take advantage of the spirit of this then we will take action up to and including banning.

Thanks to Duff for a great suggestion and enjoy!

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll go out on a limb and say no. Let's try to keep it motorcycle related though.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I just want to post up that i was in need of a right side tank emblem and Roddy sent me one at no charge. Just wanted to thank him and let you guys know i appreciate the board

·
Registered
73 Posts
Wow, this is a phenominal idea!!!
I'm in need of 1" footpeg mounting hardware (for female mounts.) If anyone can help out, please let me know.

I have a headlight, full unit, I'd like to get rid of. Just needs the aiming screws.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
great idea... I love the principle....

I have a perfect condition stock VN2000 seat that I would part forward...... I got it as a second seat while my seat pan was being modified by Russell seats.
Best use of this seat would be so you can keep riding while you are having a custom seat made....

·
Registered
927 Posts
great idea... I love the principle....

I have a perfect condition stock VN2000 seat that I would part forward...... I got it as a second seat while my seat pan was being modified by Russell seats.
Best use of this seat would be so you can keep riding while you are having a custom seat made....
Hello Tallannie,

I could use the seat.. let me know how much for shipping
Thanks

·
Registered
927 Posts
OK part it forward..

I have a bracket I made to install a horn on VN500, first two pictures. (horn not included) :)

also two used highway bars for VN500, they have holes drilled for foot pegs. And one set of foot pegs

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
BUMP...

c'mon people... you must have something to offer your fellow rider... ??

Surely, Dan and I are not the only folks here who will support this??

Annie

·
Registered
73 Posts
BUMP...

c'mon people... you must have something to offer your fellow rider... ??

Surely, Dan and I are not the only folks here who will support this??

Annie
I still have a headlamp off of a VN1500A if anyone is interested....
Still searching for footpegs and/or mounting hardware...

·
Registered
252 Posts
I still have a headlamp off of a VN1500A if anyone is interested....
Still searching for footpegs and/or mounting hardware...
I'll take that headlight if its still available.... pm sent with my info.

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
geesh, i have more parts than mos dealer stok rooms.. well not really, but I always box up parts when i strip my bikes. only prolem is that i save all that stuff for when either i sell the bike, so the new owner has all the stok parts... or am doing some fandangled mod and find these parts come in handy for beta version work.. dang this is gonna put a krimp on my kreativity.. not sure i can handle that?.. am gonna have to go diggin and see what junk i can rouse up... after i get back from KBRU2... will do some diggin then.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Poncho.... look at it this way... it just adds generosity of spirit to your otherwise long list of positive attributes.... ;)

Annie

geesh, i have more parts than mos dealer stok rooms.. well not really, but I always box up parts when i strip my bikes. only prolem is that i save all that stuff for when either i sell the bike, so the new owner has all the stok parts... or am doing some fandangled mod and find these parts come in handy for beta version work.. dang this is gonna put a krimp on my kreativity.. not sure i can handle that?.. am gonna have to go diggin and see what junk i can rouse up... after i get back from KBRU2... will do some diggin then.

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
well twist my.. beer caps! ok, so right of the top there's some parts have no future need of, off, of? and yes these are from my fav bike v2k.
will need baby pix of the bear when it was just a lil' kubby. sigh

passenger seat... dont even have any wrinkles in it.
passenger foot rest thingies... guess you need a copilot for such nonsense.
stok handy bah'rs... these come in handy for holdin on n such activities.

there be a whole box of doodad hangers n watknots that need diggin out sortin.
I know I wont be puttin any this krap back on the skoot.. suspect the next guy.. (wat next guy?) will do the same. when I get back from my travels, will give this a mor serious 'zamination. ponchout

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I have two complete pair of "hippo hands".... for riding in very cold weather. One was for a Suzuki C50...one was for a VTX 1300.
perfect shape... and they probably can be adapted to fit almost any bike.

free to good home for shipping...

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I also have two HJC -05 helmet visors...or whatever you call the plexiglass flip up shields.... one is medium tinted... one clear.

I think they fit the Symax helmet and maybe a few others.....? They DONT fit my symax-2 helmet so they go on the part it forward list....

Annie

1 - 20 of 49 Posts