Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there I was watching the Packers beating the Panthers and an announcer comes on in the third quarter that they are switching to the Seahawk game because the Packer game was too one sided. Who makes that decision?

Then on top of that I heard the half time commentary that they're saying Romo my be the greatest quarterback in Cowboy history.

What is this world coming to????????????

·
Premium Member
12,013 Posts
I'm from WI (Now in MN) and the NFL irritates me so much! Why in this day of everything being streamed can't I watch any game I choose. I'm willing to pay for it but the only way is to have the Dish. Why NFL do you alienate your viewers/fans? Not sure how many folks have Dish versus cable but why not have everybody able to get/pay for any game they want? The Dish people must have made the NFL an offer they couldn't refuse.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
The licensing stuff is stupid. Before I had satellite, all I did was stream TV (I finally broke down and got Sat TV). Hulu, Netflix, etc. Every show I wanted. We don't really watch a lot of TV so it worked great. But not sports. MLB, NFL, etc., you can't stream. You can stream the MLB for a pretty steep fee, but ONLY teams out of your own market! I just hate that.

·
Registered
918 Posts
You know, they could fit A LOT more games if they just ditched all the commercials. A full length NFL game would take up only an hour of air time instead of the 2 to 3 hours a normal viewing takes.

All main stream sports are overrated. They are incredibly sensationalized by the media. That's why I don't watch any game/race/whatever.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts