Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a link for a downloadable pdf of an owners manual for a 2008 vulcan 900? dont want to spend the money and buy a new one. when i bought the bike it didnt come with one.
TIA

·
Registered
166 Posts
I bought a manual for less than $15 on ebay, personally rather have paper copy. I am old and don't have a smart phone.

·
Registered
68 Posts
The digital copy is nice to have as a backup - if you or anybody else wants it, PM me. I'm not sure about the rules about posting download links on here, but if anybody wants to weigh in and let me know. . .

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
662 Posts
The digital copy is nice to have as a backup - if you or anybody else wants it, PM me. I'm not sure about the rules about posting download links on here, but if anybody wants to weigh in and let me know. . .

No public links permitted by special request from Kaw... But as long as you don't rub their nose in it and restrict yourself to PM's you should be OK. What you've said so far could well result in some sort of terse PM from a moderator... I've had those myself for the same reason.

We're bikers... Livin on the edge. :grin2:

·
Registered
357 Posts
You can download it directly from Kawi so I don't see way that would be an issue. It is on their public website.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Haha I didn't know it was on there - when I was looking for it a couple years ago, I don't think it was on there though

·
Registered
662 Posts
Ahh... Owners. I was thinking Workshop.

·
Registered
357 Posts
What's a workshop manual? Same thing as a repair manual?

Yes. There are ways to get one of those, but I am not going to say where or how on here.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I mean, you could always say eBay or purchasing one legitimately lol

Well there is that, but you knew what I meant :wink2:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts