Discussion Starter #1
Congrats Kawrider!

Year: 2010
Model: Vulcan Classic
Eng size: 900
Pipes: Stock
Seat: Stock
Wheels: Stock
Accessories: Memphis Shades Batwing/shield/lowers/trim, Kawasaki handlebar clamp tach/light bar/passenger foot boards, dealer installed aftermarket backrest/luggage rack (unknown brand), Mutazu MU hard bags/Rapid Transit trunk bag, Cobra front hub cover/highway bar, Baron's OD pulley
And the story: My wife and I got our Vulcan new in April 2011. It is an ongoing saga and I'm constantly making changes as we all know is really easy to do with our bikes. I had the dealer install a Memphis Shades Fats windshield, backrest, and luggage rack at that time of purchase and we enjoyed our new ride all Summer and Fall. Over the Winter I got the Memphis Shades Batwing with a 12" shield and a stock light bar. On our first ride of the season last year a deer decided that it wanted to be a hood ornament while we were traveling about 50 mph. I kept the bike up and the damage was suprizingly minimal. After breaking the fender the rest of the way off and straightening out the lights as much as possible we rode the rest of the way home. While it was in the shop I added the Mutazu bags and had the bag doors and the Batwing painted to match. We've added a few accessories along the way, and the latest version includes the 7" shield/lowers, front pulley, hub cover, and Metzler wide whites. I'm thinking about a tour pack and Kawasaki gel seat next. We usually cross state lines (sometimes a few at a time) and are on it for hours enjoying the ride. I love this bike!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.