Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats big worm!!

I guess i will throw my hat into the ring....

Year: 2008
Model: vnulcan 900 custom
Eng size: 903cc
Pipes: cobra powerpro hp 2 into 1
Seat: Mustang daytripper
Wheels: stock
Accessories: iso grips break pedal and shifter covers, clear signal and tailight lenses, fairing with stereo and 6x9 speakers, flh hardbags,dteachable passenger backrest, rear lowering kit by roadkrome, homemade intake with k&n, and a power commander

Not much of a story really, bought the bike new in april of 08 and orderd my first mod (the lowering kit) even before i signed the paperwork,and did a full debaffle 2 weeks later !!!!! then one weekend i took a 500 mile roadtrip without a windshield and carrying a backpack.. ya thats when i decided something had to change, tried one of those lil windshields for a yr it helped but wasnt what i wanted. So by fall of 09 i ebayed the fairing, painted and installed it over the winter adding a set of scrap yard 6x9s and a sony "mechless" car stereo.. had tunes and wind (and bug) protection. Spring of 2011 a friend brought me back a set of "harley hardbags" from florida for under $500, saved up and gathered parts till the following spring before i was able to mount them, which required installing a 2 into 1 exhaust to get the bags as low as i wanted them, then spending over $150 on a brand new set of harley bag supports which i cut in half with a grinder the moment i got them home so i could stretch them...well after only a few rides i got to thinking "how the hell did i get by without saddlebags!!!"
Meanwhile as i was gathering parts for the bags a deal came along on a mustang daytripper seat that I just could not refuse (thanks ron) and the g/f bought me (but i really think it was for her lol) the detachable backrest !!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.