Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After two votes, we have a winner! You can congratulate Steam IN THIS THREAD

Congrats Steammaker!

I made significant changes so I'll enter again..

Year: 2003

Model: Mean Streak

Eng size: 1500cc

Pipes: Samson Longs, I shortened by 4" & slash cut

Wheels: Stock 17" aluminum w/Bridgestone Exedra tires

Accessories: A LOT.. Custom paint, 16" Apes w/SS calbles & internal wiring, Memphis Shades Batwing, L & M chin scoop, Spike intake, Lindby engine guard w/highway pegs, Kuryakyn spike grips & footpegs, pass floorboards w/Bad Ace extensions, WOLO air horn, Matazu hard bags, Vulcan Classic rear fender, Cobra fi2000, Mustang seat, Chrome World sissybar, Luggage rack, chrome waterpump cover, chrome front caliper covers & more..

And the story: Bought it several years ago with 10k miles stock except for the Mustang seat & a windshield. Caught the modification bug VERY FAST. I added mods to make her comfortable to me & to reflect me somewhat. She was getting dings & scratches so I wanted new paint, also my likeing the red wore out faster than I expected. Bought an additional set of tins & a rear fender from a Classic along with other mods so I could keep riding while getting new paint. She doesn't have the sporty look most strive for in a Meany but the handling & performance is still there she is just comfortable for ME... I realize the bags dont look level, my goal was to match the contour of the rear fender. Heres the the outcome. Hope you like...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.