Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone out there belong to any other Vulcan forums? I'm looking to get involved with about three so I can get a wide range of opinions and help on my bike.

Thanks,
Joe

·
Registered
525 Posts
Here are some links :

VROC is nice, and I belong, but I get a headache trying to read their forums. Too much stuff all together in one place.

I come regularly here, and the Beartooth ones. They really have the most traffic and the most info. The VROC one has a lot of stuff, but it takes too much work to go through it and find what you need.

I also visit the Delphi forums. There is a 900 specific and a Vulcan one. Again, not as easy to read as these ones but good enough to visit a few times a week for good info.

Once you visit these 4 you will start finding some of the same people over and over. There are more out there, but with lower traffic in terms of Vulcan info.

Finally, I found good meetups at Meetup.com. At least for Miami I found several groups and I participate frequently with one of them. And most groups have a forum with local events and info, so good place to check.

For pure volume, the Beartooth ones are the bomb!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Checked out VROC and others, liked this one solely because it was very basic, easy to get along with, and I like the fact that all Vulcans are accepted and it has separate Vulcan areas due to size. Just busy enough so I can keep up with it (among the working, golfing, riding).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts