Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey peeps,
I have a 2010 Custom SE & I just received my order for a Cobra FI2000r, Black Hypercharger, Saddleman Solo seat & V&H Twin Slash Staggered black exhaust...now which order should I install each item or doesn't matter which order?
Also should I start up bike in between each item installed to test or am I wasting my time?

Thanks Gabe

·
Registered
953 Posts
Well, I'd take off my old seat to start. Change out the pipes, replace air cleaner with hyper-charger, install fuel controller. Fire it up, make sure it'll still start. Install new seat and weather permitting, take it out for a ride. It really makes no difference which order you work in. Have fun!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Before you start just to make sure you have 2 new exhaust gasket?? if no you will need 2 new!

If I where you I start with the exhaust and start it let the exhaust come hot! Check for some leak ( I use some incense sticks other use a cigarette...)

second air intake and fuel management.

have fun! ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the advice, all done and it all went pretty smooth except for hyperchager missing hose, gasket and the t-valve and other minor problems, but was able to search on line for help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts