Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of installing a Baron Big Air Kit, Vance and Hines Fuelpak and Vance and Hines slash cut staggereds on my 07 900 classic. Was looking for some info from others who might have the same setup. Was there a significant increase in performance, are the neighbors going to hate the noise, how is fuel consumption, etc.? Thanks.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have the same set up except I have the arlen ness big air sucker. I love it. If you cruise through the hood at a little above idol - no problems.

The performance gains are good - but not incredible. The scootworks pulley will give you the most performance gains.

·
Registered
343 Posts
It sounds like it performs better but I don't have the BAK & have a pc3 instead.I like my set up allot but my mpg is down about 6 mpg .I like to twist the grip so maybe you won't lose as much.

I have gotten complements on the looks & sound of these pipes,nice rumble when you rev it but not to loud for me or others.Last week had a guy on side walk talking to me when I was @ stop light could hear him fine.

·
Registered
711 Posts
I too have the V&H, BAK but I like the PCIII over the fuel pack. With the PCIII there're more maps available.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts