Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have these and what do you think of them, and are there other's that make them that are worth looking at.
From what I've read they bring the bars up and back slightly, I'm thinking that might work better for me. Seems like it might be more comfortable, I feel like I'm stretching out a little too much sometimes.

·
Registered
75 Posts
scootworks risers

I recently installed theses and they have made the ride much more comfortable. I dont feel nearly as bent over the handlebars any more and am able sit back.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I put them on 2 years ago. absolutely love them. to get an idea about where the grips would move to. sit on your ride. put your finger tips on the grips at a 45 degree angle. then make a fist. this is about where your grips will be. IMO its a lot easier on the back and shoulders. and it does not affect the handling

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I ordered them on Friday and got them Monday! Put them on last night and it made a big difference. Only took me about 15min. to install them. Rode into work this morning and it felt great on my arms. I was getting a tingling in my left wrist before, but none today. So far so good. :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts