Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2015 - Kawasaki Vulcan 650s
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 3 years and 13k miles I’ve decided to move on from my Vulcan S & part ways lots of fun definitely a unique bike to ride. I will for sure miss it maybe oneday ill get another one if they come out with a 1000cc version that will be epic! Just purchased a 2018 Fat Bob 114 hopefully i’ll have just as much fun on it as i did my Vulcan. Its been real its been fun guys!

·
Registered
25 Posts
And I went the other way. At 66 years old, I was getting tired of the heft of my HD FXDC, that and not being able to see things clearly in my rear view mirrors. In May I bought a new 2020 KVS and have been thoroughly enjoying the power (almost the same as the HD), better gas mileage (almost double), lighter weigh (by about 150 pounds), and the ability to see what’s behind me. Enjoy your new ride!

·
Super Moderator
3,013 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride. Nice looking bike. Hope it gives you many enjoyable safe miles and great memories. Stop back and visit us once in a while. Be well and Ride Safely.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Wow! Great bike. One of my favorites.
It‘s only the Fatbob114 or the Indian Scout that would get me back on a cruiser.
Have fun!!!

·
Registered
2015 - Kawasaki Vulcan 650s
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow! Great bike. One of my favorites.
It‘s only the Fatbob114 or the Indian Scout that would get me back on a cruiser.
Have fun!!!
ill let you know how it goes i finally found the 114 in the white i was looking for & got a pretty decent price from what i was seeing online so im happy

·
Registered
999 Posts
ill let you know how it goes i finally found the 114 in the white i was looking for & got a pretty decent price from what i was seeing online so im happy
White is my favourite also. My last 2 bikes I choose white. Love it and hope you’re happy with it!
Excellent choice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts