Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am an old member of this forum. I have a Vulcan 800 and I used to be on here quite a bit in that forum. I am happy to report I just bought a 1600. I am new to this size of bike and looking forward to learning and getting to know folks. I think this is a Nomad correct me if i am wrong? Getting used to the size and weight difference so far has been interesting. I almost dropped it today pulling into a parking stall on a somewhat inclined slope. Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
I went from a 900 to a 1600 and love it. Takes a little getting used to but once you do you will not miss the 800. the 1600 is a great highway bike. It will cruise 80 and want more without the shake of the smaller bikes. Enjoy!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a 1600 classic which I have been very happy with. I went to this bike from a verse 650. The other poster is correct in saying that the 1600 will cruise at 80 and not shake. My 650, made me nervous on long trips with all the shaking it had going on. Have fun with your 1600! Plan to ride man tomorrow when I get back from vacation. I am missing her.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts