Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i will start--name is rob and i am in wv, soon michigan.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi, Rob. I'm Bill currently in Lincoln, NE but soon relocating to Branson, MO. permanently.

NEXT?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hi Rob & Preacher- I'm Bob, South Jersey boy. Lived here my whole life! Next guest, sign-in please!

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Hi all:D
I'm Rob, stuck in Kansas for now, lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi all. Mick from Auburndale, Florida. Kinda rainy right now but still 82 degrees. Cheer up spring is just around the corner

·
Registered
49 Posts
I got it made, griffy and I live in Free Soil, Michigan a little burg 25 miles north east of Ludington in the late spring, summer and fall and Leesburg Florida from December thru April and I take my 2006 Vulcan Classic 1600 with me.

·
Registered
17 Posts
ok---try it again....

Wassup Everyone,

I'm Brian living in the Bullcity of Durham,NC I rode into work this morning and it was about 33 degrees but I went out around lunch and it was about 52 so needless to say I will be joyriding just a tad when I get off this evening....lol....take care God Bless and be safe :cool:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mark, born and raised in Michigan, transplanted to Florida, Military years in S.C. , and now live in Senoia GA (smaller than Mayberry):) south of Atlanta.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hi.....my name is Fred.....i'm in Nova Scotia Canada.......last week we had four days in a row with a wind chill of -30C .......I spent a lot of time in side.......brrrrrr

1 - 20 of 188 Posts