Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just changed my oil to Amsoil 20w50. Will see this weekend if the change is worth it. Have a 600 mile round trip up to Fort Smith Arkansas on Saturday.

Also, I was the victim of the Voyager antenna gremlon. But have a GREAT dealer in Red River Power Sports who is going to replace it free of charge under the warranty. Go figure, 22 months, 44,800 miles and I lose it.

Oh well, my Leroy is a great bike and I would not trade it for any other make/model out there.

Lobo

·
Registered
419 Posts
Just changed my oil to Amsoil 20w50. Will see this weekend if the change is worth it. Have a 600 mile round trip up to Fort Smith Arkansas on Saturday.

Also, I was the victim of the Voyager antenna gremlon. But have a GREAT dealer in Red River Power Sports who is going to replace it free of charge under the warranty. Go figure, 22 months, 44,800 miles and I lose it.

Oh well, my Leroy is a great bike and I would not trade it for any other make/model out there.

Lobo
Put a lockwasher or a locknut on the antenna's mast nut. Don't use Locktite, it acts as an insulator, something you don't want on an antenna with a radio that is already weak in reception. Also put a lockwasher on the lower cover screw. This should assure you won't have any antenna problems down the road.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts