Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's a good one...

back on Dec. 16, 2009 the state sent me notification that I over-filed for 2006 on my property taxes. Apparently the state does not allow you to claim 100% unless you are married filing a joint return... I am single but own a home with someone.

Since I didn't know the "law" according to NJ I fought it... and fought it... and fought it. They're not budging... ok, well the B.S. thing here is that if I would have been notified BEFORE Apr. 15, 2009 I could have filed an amended return for 2005 AND GOTTEN A REFUND... but of course it has passed the 3 year deadline - f'ing convenient! ALSO... the other owner had to file an amendment BEFORE Apr. 15, 2010 to get a refund for 2006 but since I had been going back and forth with the state about it THAT DATE PASSED?!?! so now she is out of a years refund?!?!

the best part is... they just sent her a notice to owe for 2007 (for filing 100%) even though they won't let her file for a refund for 2006?!?!?

[email protected]$&KING NJ/TAXES SUCK!!!!

we are going to calculate the refunds and send letters by registered mail stating that this is a crock of sh!t...

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
they have the guns... the ability to take away your property, your liberty and your life.

the Taxman is just in your face EXTORTION... because they can.. and not a thing you can do to stop them.

the gov, fed and state and local too are like drunken sailors taking holiday on your dime.
no they are more like drug addicts hooked on spending your money. There is never enough. they will always want more. even when they reach the end of all that you have.. they will still want more.

don't ever give up your guns. you may need them sooner than later. out, ponch

·
Registered
600 Posts
Being from the NY (the Welfare "Empire" State) I feel your "pain"...........
Politicians need to remember history and how this country came to be.. before it's too late

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok... i got some interesting news and remembered a conversation with a sister's aunt in law (is that such a thing?)...

well she is a CPA and saw absolutely nothing wrong with what we did... ALSO... i called H&R BLOCK today and they said the same thing... IT'S OK as long as only one of us files for the house?!?!

so again i ask... W-T-F NJ?!?!?!?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts