Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently sold my 08 900 Classic to a guy who was a little short on funds, so he didn't get all of the extra goodies on the bike. I have for sale (I will not separate) the OEM luggage rack (original price $249), the OEM Sissy Bar/Backrest (original price $399) and the plain back pad (original price $64). I know you can get aftermarket for less, but this is the quality stuff. My bike only had 3000 miles on it when I sold it and was never in the rain. What I am offering for sale is like new. $375 buys all of it and I will ship to you or you can pickup in Indy. Pictures of my bike are in the photo gallery of this site or send me your email address and I will email you pictures.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'd like to see pics...

I'm interested in the sissybar/backrest, luggage rack.
I have a 2007 Yamaha Vmax, I'm hoping it will fit.
I'd like to see pics and get some specs on it. My email is [email protected].
thanks, Wil

I recently sold my 08 900 Classic to a guy who was a little short on funds, so he didn't get all of the extra goodies on the bike. I have for sale (I will not separate) the OEM luggage rack (original price $249), the OEM Sissy Bar/Backrest (original price $399) and the plain back pad (original price $64). I know you can get aftermarket for less, but this is the quality stuff. My bike only had 3000 miles on it when I sold it and was never in the rain. What I am offering for sale is like new. $375 buys all of it and I will ship to you or you can pickup in Indy. Pictures of my bike are in the photo gallery of this site or send me your email address and I will email you pictures.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm interested in the sissybar/backrest, luggage rack.
I have a 2007 Yamaha Vmax, I'm hoping it will fit.
I'd like to see pics and get some specs on it. My email is [email protected].
thanks, Wil
I bought this for my Custom & think I'd have preferred a shorter sissy bar, so I'll be selling it. The brackets are 14.5" apart & it includes 4 1" spacers to bolt onto the fender bolts. The front & rear bolts are 9.5" from center. I emailed you a picture.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All Items I had for sale are sold

All items I had for sale are sold

1 - 5 of 5 Posts