Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Any local Kawi dealer should suffice. It's all the same parts from Kawi. Online works best for anything over about $25. Otherwise the shipping fees makes it more expensive than the dealer.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Any local Kawi dealer should suffice. It's all the same parts from Kawi. Online works best for anything over about $25. Otherwise the shipping fees makes it more expensive than the dealer.
You must have an exceptional dealer near by. In these parts, Partzilla is 1/3rd ~1/2 of the cost of the local dealers and the parts arrive sooner. I usually save up my request so that I order enough parts that shipping is free.

·
Registered
359 Posts
You must have an exceptional dealer near by. In these parts, Partzilla is 1/3rd ~1/2 of the cost of the local dealers and the parts arrive sooner. I usually save up my request so that I order enough parts that shipping is free.
Three dealers within 20-30 minutes of me. Pricing at two are usually pretty close to online with shipping. Once you get up there in price, it's usually cheaper online. But for small stuff, my local dealers are usually cheaper and they tend to have the part in stock.

It all depends on what parts OP needs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts