Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was in to my local dealer today which sells both Hondas and Kawasakis.He recently got a 2008 vtx 1300 r left over from Honda and I went in to look at possibly upgrading from the 900 classic to the 1300.While I was trying to make up my mind he tells me he received an email from kawasaki and they are giving away free leather OEM saddle bags with the purchase of a new bike.(brackets included etc.)
Anyway,thought if anyone was looking at a new Kawi they would like to know about the saddle bags......

As far as did I upgrade!NO!!Even though the difference was only 1300 dollars more to upgrade I don't honestly think I would be as happy with it as I would be with the 900.The main reason I think is the belt drive and fuel injection plus the 900's engine is much quieter and it shifts a lot smoother....few other reasons too...gas mileage...color etc

Is spring here yet :mad:

·
Registered
711 Posts
Yep you're right. for a old outdated vtx 1300 is not worth it. If i ever upgrade it would be for a vtx 1800 or anything simiar. for now my goal is the keep the 900 to cruise and maybe soon i'll get me a sport bike for speed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts