·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someday. Hopefully many years from now.

·
Premium Member
2,115 Posts
WOW:eek: for a trike that looks very cool.

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
twa, that be a CSC package you are drooling over. its the same drive/suspension system I have on my 'lectra. I did a 6 month research before choosing CSC makes the best engineered rearend sys for trikes. here is what I want to do to my v2k, http://www.californiasidecar.com/trikes_harley_custom.html alas they dont.. and wont sell me the kit so I can morph it over. rats! (yet?)

if'rs, thats a $65k eXile package yor droolin over. Russel makes some wicked rides but are pricey. I like to "steal" his design ideas and strip my bikes to the BEAR bones. as little as possible for it to do its job.. btw, that is a Straight Axle and Ridgid rear end. Both methods = one bad (as in not good) ride... but its a show trike not a road trike.

ps. here is me n Betty.. an Mozel t. MozzelTauf tourin the BRP. 20k smiles on my CSC daytona 14mos.

·
Registered
318 Posts
That's a beautiful trike. There is a dealer in Richmond, Va. that sells them. I drooled over one for about an hour one day. The price ($34,000) stopped the drool. It's a California Sidecar kit. The dealer told me that they could make my Voyager into a trike. The technicians at the dealer has been trained by California Sidecar to do the conversion in house. The kit is around $15,000 through the dealer. The bike I looked at was a 2011 color scheme.

·
Registered
223 Posts
TWA, nice! Saw one just like that at the TOT stop in Fayetteville this year.

·
Registered
381 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts