Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So i decided to spend the day draining my antifreeze and since i have the tank off i can tighten all the hose clamps cause every now and then i get some of those nifty little white spots ! SO is the guy that installs the clamps at the factory a village idiot or what i cant believe it nearly every one of them was next to impossible to get to, spent like 4 hours trying to tighten 10 clamps. So i had to vent thanks for listening....I really appreciate the empathy.... Bulldozer

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
LOL...right with you... :) I had the same bird doo doo on my ride... but I made the dealer fix it... wasnt even gonna try that one.....

So i decided to spend the day draining my antifreeze and since i have the tank off i can tighten all the hose clamps cause every now and then i get some of those nifty little white spots ! SO is the guy that installs the clamps at the factory a village idiot or what i cant believe it nearly every one of them was next to impossible to get to, spent like 4 hours trying to tighten 10 clamps. So i had to vent thanks for listening....I really appreciate the empathy.... Bulldozer

·
Registered
20 Posts
I like to see closeup pics of your bikes where do I go to see them? I've been in the gallery and I couldn't fined any of your bikes bulldozer,steelmonkey,If1960,hurricane,tallannie, what a'm I doing wrong? Or is it a bad idea to post pics on this forum?

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is another view, this old i have added alot of stuff...

Attachments

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Velly small hands and sqiunted view make for strange locating of nuts to screw by roundeyes .....
Man you got that right, down deep i think they are laughing. One Frickin clamp i would have to drill the frame to get at the screw so i could tighten the dang thing, not to mention they all were about loose. Have all you Beast owners checked these clamps ????

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nice bikes! they look like some mean dudes would be riding them thanks bulldozer & IF1960 for sharing them pics with me, Hey Bulldozer I'll take some pics of my rear fender and other views of my bike next week, it's been raining alot here and I've been very busy at the shop and I count my blessings for that, I'm doing good compared to other shops around my area I'm glad I can put food on or table and pay the bills.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Good bye my forum friends

I JUST JOINED BUT I GOT TERMANATED,I QUESS NOMAD DIDN'T CARE FOR MY LANGUAGE I used in the beggining, sorry If I offended anyone in any way,yea I admite I started off in a bad way,I had my claws out cause of my other expirience on another website you guys take care and ride safe "GOD BLESS".

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I JUST JOINED BUT I GOT TERMANATED,I QUESS NOMAD DIDN'T CARE FOR MY LANGUAGE I used in the beggining, sorry If I offended anyone in any way,yea I admite I started off in a bad way,I had my claws out cause of my other expirience on another website you guys take care and ride safe "GOD BLESS".
Mamba i want to apologize i feel responsible for upsetting you after your first post , i have a big mouth and and tend to pick on people . I have asked the Moderators to please reconsider , personally i consider everyone on here as a friend, a fellow rider, and a member of my family. With that being said sometimes we get our feelings hurt and we forget the rules but at the end of the day we are still family. I am convinced that you are a valuable addition to this site and i was looking forward to hearing more about your bike.. Bulldozer, i will shut up and ride for awile

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey bulldozer! here's the pics I promised you.

mamba i want to apologize i feel responsible for upsetting you after your first post , i have a big mouth and and tend to pick on people . I have asked the moderators to please reconsider , personally i consider everyone on here as a friend, a fellow rider, and a member of my family. With that being said sometimes we get our feelings hurt and we forget the rules but at the end of the day we are still family. I am convinced that you are a valuable addition to this site and i was looking forward to hearing more about your bike.. Bulldozer, i will shut up and ride for awile
11.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

8.jpg

12.jpg

·
Registered
20 Posts
Here's a few more pics bulldozer.

mamba1.jpg

mamba2.jpg

mamba3.jpg

mamba4.jpg

7.jpg I just thought I take the pics before my termanation date on the 3rd of this week I quess I still have 4 days to go I'am not familiar with this system and no it's not your fault we have something in commend joking around with people and don't go changing your ways if their true friends they'll understand you. And we both know bulldozer life's too short to not enjoy it, so stay young at heart and ride. I quess we both learned a lesson, I'm gonna go get declawed so i wont go scratching someone else in another website take care of yourself "bulldozer".

·
Registered
20 Posts
"baby chicks"

LOL.... hey moderators... this guy is OK... I agree he should settle in just fine....

Where DID you get this picture??? I thought I had erased all copies !!!!

Annie
tallannie thanks for your kind thoughts and that "baby chick" pic a friend that rides she sent it To me about a year ago, you take care of yourself and ride safe.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mamba i heard back from the Moderators and you got a speeding ticket, not the death penalty, you are good on here so you are gonna hafta stick around for a while.. Your black beast is awesome i appreciate the pics....On my way to work on mine now , seems i screwed something up when i had the tank off its not runnin right so im gonna take it back apart.. Bulldozer, wishin i had went to M/C mechanic school.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts