Seat:Mustang
Accessories:After market Windshield
After Market Hard Saddle bags
Floor Boards
Heated Grips & Cruise assist
Blue LED accent lights
Hella Horns
Custom Built Crash bar, Custom built Handlebars, Built by my Hubby & ME
Air Brushing Done by Kim Webber (www.whiplashpaint.com)

And the story: I am a Structural pest technician and love my job thus the spiders, I always wanted to learn to ride so when I left my ex husband I took a motorcycle course at the local college and when my divorce settlement came in the first thing I did was buy myself a bike as my ex would never let me get my bike license, It didn’t take me long to come up with an idea of what I wanted and my girlfriend made it come alive, My saddlebags represent my son. I keep adding to my bike a little at a time.

·
VRAC Nation President, BOTM Winner Sept. 2013 & No
122 Posts
Thanks Everyone, My Baby keeps getting upgrades constantly but its getting harder and harder to find spider and skull stuff but have a few more items going on her this winter...Thanks again Everyone this means a lot!

Congrats to all the other 2 Entries as well you both have Dam fine looking bikesand I loved looking at them and reading about them!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Well Done

Hi Cocky

Well done Mate
That is one seat looking ride.
Please, as you "keep adding", send us updated photos.

A price well deserved

Enjoy Your Ride
Terry

Congrats (again) cockroach!

Year:2010
Model:Vulcan 900 Custom
Eng size:903cc
Pipes: Vance & Hines slash with spiderweb etching
Seat:Mustang
Accessories:After market Windshield
After Market Hard Saddle bags
Floor Boards
Heated Grips & Cruise assist
Blue LED accent lights
Hella Horns
Custom Built Crash bar, Custom built Handlebars, Built by my Hubby & ME
Air Brushing Done by Kim Webber (www.whiplashpaint.com)

And the story: I am a Structural pest technician and love my job thus the spiders, I always wanted to learn to ride so when I left my ex husband I took a motorcycle course at the local college and when my divorce settlement came in the first thing I did was buy myself a bike as my ex would never let me get my bike license, It didn’t take me long to come up with an idea of what I wanted and my girlfriend made it come alive, My saddlebags represent my son. I keep adding to my bike a little at a time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts