Discussion Starter #1
Congrats Kray!

Year: '09
Model: Vulcan 900 Classic
Eng size: 903cc
Pipes: Stock, debaffled
Seat: Studded Mustang Wide Touring
Wheels: Stock

Accessories: National Cycle Windshield, Cobra Freeway Bars, Studded Mustang Seat, Willie and Max Studded Fleetside Saddlebags (w/ Cobra supports).

The story: I have wanted a motorcycle for the last 8-10 years but do to college, marriage, kids, etc. I couldn't really afford one until this year. After being promoted to LT (Navy) and moving to CA for shore duty, I couldn't think of a better time to purchase my first bike. I started looking around for a used one but ended up purchasing a new Vulcan 900 Classic. I loved the bike stock, but needed a new seat. Then I started thinking about how great saddlebags would be to have. Now it has been 3 months since purchasing the bike, and I am looking for more reasons and ways to customize it. This is a very addictive hobby and lifestyle.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Are you stationed at LeMoore? My brother is in the Navy and stationed there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hope you enjoy your vulcan 900. I am a retired Navy Chief that got a 900 LT in August after 30 years of not riding. Have fun and enjoy your bike Lieutenant.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Congrats Kray on BOTM! Nice clean looking bike.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Why did'nt you buy the 900 Classic LT? Comes with Saddle Bags & other extras!!
It was about $1000 cheaper for me to do it this way, I was able to personalize it more, and I got a better seat out of the deal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts