Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planning to buy a SUV, after many search i've concluded to four names;

Ford Edge - 3.5L
Mitsubishi Pajero - 3.8L 4X4
Dodge Durango - 3.6L
Jeep Cheroke - 3.7L

Now i drive a 2.4L Toyota Rav4, it is with me since last 5 years and had no problem and never took it to the workshop except for every 5k service (oil and filter), changing brake pads, battery and tyre. But now i want to drive something different.

Please help me with the pros and cons of these as I've never used an american vehicle before and as I may not go with Mitsubishi Pajero if the dealer is not making me a better offer.

rg,
cv

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
I bought an '08 Ford Edge in 2010. If was fully loaded with the fancy sliding roof, leather, and the Microsoft Synch/GPS system (I like gadgets!). It is not a true SUV, but it is the best car I've ever owned except perhaps for my '68 Barracuda. Quiet, easy to drive, plenty of power (I haul a sailboat a couple of times a year), very comfortable for 4, lots of luggage room, turns on a dime. Consumer Reports says the 08 Edge's didn't stop quickly enough and had some reliability issues, but I've not had an issue with either of these.

The best endorsement I can make is if died today, I would replace it with another Edge. The other cars may be great also, but I've got no experience with them.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I buy last year a new v6 EX leather edition 2012 kia sorento The engine in the 2012 Kia Sorento V6 makes 276 HP and 248 ft-lbs of torque. Love it!! Very happy ! It don't cost any for a test drive!! ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts