Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks

2006 Vulcan 1500 Classic is now my ride. Used to have the 900 years ago. Glad to be back in the Vulcan Family.

My new purchase is not without issues and I hope to find some advice here on water pump leak.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 Vulcan 900
123 Posts
Welcome from Iowa. Lots of great people here willing to help. Good luck and stay safe.

·
Super Moderator
1,056 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. Nice looking bike. You came to the right place.

·
Registered
2009 VN900 Classic
122 Posts
Hi Folks

2006 Vulcan 1500 Classic is now my ride. Used to have the 900 years ago. Glad to be back in the Vulcan Family.

My new purchase is not without issues and I hope to find some advice here on water pump leak.

Thanks.
Welcome from SC! I like how all 3 have the same curled lip in the back, never noticed that before... o_O:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
4,921 Posts
Welcome to the forum from North Carolina. Happy you decided to join us. Congratulations on your new ride. Here is a link to download a factory repair manual. Also a link to an OEM parts supplier with diagrams. Have found the parts diagrams help show how things are assembled. Thanks again for becoming a member. Be well and Ride Safely.

·
Super Moderator
4,921 Posts
Everyone had minimal skills in the beginning. If you have the tools and take your time it can be fun to wrench your own bike. Also you have the benefit of this forum with members with many years of experience. We will be happy to help.

·
Registered
2020 Vulcan Voyager
395 Posts
Welcome from Kennesaw GA!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts