Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
V2K Rogue Wrangler
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My biggest reason for not riding this weekend is because we (read: my dear wife) decided to rearrange furniture in a couple of rooms. Second reason is the forecast, the meaty-urologist has ordered up some 100 degree days and I just don't understand why he didn't consult with me first! Third reason, I'm just flat broke - another week til payday. Good thing I have my new iPad to keep me occupied during these difficult times!

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
I have details tonight 5P til 1A. then pararde duty tomorrow, 7A till 12 noon. Then back to repeat fridays detail from 6P till 1A. Sunday, I'm reserving that for sleeping....

·
Registered
643 Posts
Dang, KP. If you don't ride when it's over 100 you must miss a lot of days down here. ;)

Def riding. Doing a run with my CMA brethren. It's getting up to 103 degrees but I don't care. Hot days have never stopped me from riding. :)

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Appease the wifey, then sell the stinkn ipad for gas money or just hock it.....

·
V2K Rogue Wrangler
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Appease the wifey, then sell the stinkn ipad for gas money or just hock it.....
Appease the wifey! Wifey?! You have to be single! This here is Texas! Our wimmin folk don't take kindly to being called wifey. Most likely put a snake in my bed iffn I do that! And not a friendly snake!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
364 Posts
No wonder you're broke Kaw-P .. iPad = Evil Bay on the move .. buy bling and bits where ever / when ever ...:(

Down here our over zealous revenue raisers (Cops) catch you doing 35k's (20MPH) over the posted limit they take your freakin licence away for 6 freakin months.... as well as fine you $550+ And give you demerit points (like be a good boy probation) for the next 3 years ..

Thats why I'm not riding this weekend... or next ... or a few more after that ... AAAHHHHRRRRGGGG...

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Well Kaw-poke we all have our down times and have to get resourceful, time to siphon that old dirty gas from the wifes vehical and dispose of it in your bike , a noble gesture indeed looking out for her like that :D

·
Registered
434 Posts
Well Kaw-Poke, Toejam and I went to breakfast at the Mel's diner in Tomball Texas this morning. Then took off to Huntsville, went through the national forest to keep shade on us and back home by noon. To make sure my wife did not say anything about my ride I took her to lunch. No complaining just a nice lunch in a cool air conditioned restaurant.

·
V2K Rogue Wrangler
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well Kaw-Poke, Toejam and I went to breakfast at the Mel's diner in Tomball Texas this morning. Then took off to Huntsville, went through the national forest to keep shade on us and back home by noon. To make sure my wife did not say anything about my ride I took her to lunch. No complaining just a nice lunch in a cool air conditioned restaurant.
I hate you.

Ok, maybe not.

Sounds like you guys had a great time. I'm on a break from moving furniture. Had to make a run to WALLYWORLD for some cheap Chinese crap, but now back home (sweet home) and moving, cleaning, re-moving, re-removing furniture.

Okay, everybody. Breaks over. Back on your heads!

BTW, July 21st the Texas Free Riders are riding down to the Blessing hotel (near Palacias). Leaving FRIKKIN early. I know it's a month away but I'm planning on going. Did you and Jim talk about it?

·
V2K Rogue Wrangler
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
KP - you're missing the fun, brotha. It's all about the morning now. Let's ride!
O, I'm having fun. Furniture fun. What do you think of this color for the rug? You don't want to know what I think about that dam color! I'm gonna get a ride downtown in the back of the Sheriff's car!

·
Registered
70 Posts
KP - Missus Kaw-poke needs a softer pillion - you know how she gets on the back of that V2K after a few miles. She's prolly thinking, "until Mr KP puts me first and upgrades that pillion, he can just be happy moving furniture". She'll exact her pound of flesh one way or another.
I'm just saying...

·
V2K Rogue Wrangler
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
KP - Missus Kaw-poke needs a softer pillion - you know how she gets on the back of that V2K after a few miles. She's prolly thinking, "until Mr KP puts me first and upgrades that pillion, he can just be happy moving furniture". She'll exact her pound of flesh one way or another.
I'm just saying...
TJ, since I got ya here, are you available to ride next Saturday the 30th? That is, if Debby doesn't interfere. (I sent you a PM)

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
434 Posts
Well looks like we have a late sleeper here ToeJam, this is why he's moving furniture and deciding on colors for a rug. Set your alarm, quietly get ready, leave her a nice note and get the hell out of there before she wakes up! It works for me since my wife likes to sleep late, she never even here's me leave.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Well looks like we have a late sleeper here ToeJam, this is why he's moving furniture and deciding on colors for a rug. Set your alarm, quietly get ready, leave her a nice note and get the hell out of there before she wakes up! It works for me since my wife likes to sleep late, she never even here's me leave.
Reason #1 why married men shouldn't have loud pipes.

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
Lack of parts!

My wife isn't riding this weekend due to the crappy service from cheapcycleparts.com, from whom I ordered the carburetor parts she needs last Sunday.:mad:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts