Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and girls,

I'm interested in doing this ride and would be happy for a group to go if we could get one together. I've never been there and would love to make an oval by riding a different route on the way back. Maybe 7 to 10 days. Anyone interested?

·
Registered
953 Posts
I work for a school district in Central Texas. I could leave the day after I get off contract. (A week after school gets out). I have done a couple of rides like this with guys from Texas and other places. I am totally interested.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would definitely like to go. I'm taking college classes myself and after looking at the previous summer 1 and summer 2 sessions, the second or third week of August might be the only time I can go. Would you be able to go then? I don't want to go during Sturgis during the actually rally, I would rather have a nice quieter ride (in my late 40's) maybe riding the Black Hills and maybe coming back through Colorado or something. I'm open to other areas too.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I did a similar ride a couple of years ago. There's some fantastic riding up there! I doubt I will be able to join you since I have a small group I do annual trips with, but if you keep posting updates I'll keep an eye on it. I might also be able to provide some suggestions based on my experienc if you have questions.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As it gets closer, let me see what and exactly when the summer classes are going to be. It may be that I can go in June. When they post the summer schedules in a couple of months, I'll have a better idea if a June date is possible. I've been wanting to do a ride like this for a long, long time so I'm going to try my best to make it happen.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts