Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

101 - 116 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
hey yall, I am in Whiteville NC, not too far from the NC/SC border (tabor city, horry county). Wilmington and MB are near me. I need some damn body to help me put my apes on the bike and go riding with.

im T. Ray Bullard on facebook. drop me a line!

my bike is a 1999 Vulcan e2 1500 classic

·
Registered
29 Posts
Charlotte, NC here. New to riding and sorta new to Charlotte. Moved here a couple of years ago. Anyone in the area send and want to ride let me know. I live right near the SC boarder, usually ride out that way.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Hey I just started riding myself again after more than 15 years out of commission and would like to find some other riders. I live in Charlotte right next to the NC/SC border as well. Let me know if you want to ride!

·
Registered
50 Posts
hey yall, I am in Whiteville NC, not too far from the NC/SC border (tabor city, horry county). Wilmington and MB are near me. I need some damn body to help me put my apes on the bike and go riding with.

im T. Ray Bullard on facebook. drop me a line!

my bike is a 1999 Vulcan e2 1500 classic
Lot older than you but from Tabor City, use to cruise the streets of whiteville when it was legal and ladder bars were in style... LOL lived at Lake Waccamaw for twenty. You guys from New Bern lived at the Sheraton floating out back in a slip for a year think they have changed the name of that motel , live in Nixonton just outside of Elizabeth City now.
Not new to riding use to have a ZL1000 just have not had a bike in a while friend bought a new one, after many serious beers and some friendly negotiations (Money Talks) I'll pick it up when I get home so back in the saddle and can't wait to kill E bay on the inbound toys for it.

You guys around Benson this weekend is a "H" of a race over there on the 4th. Best of the best in pro mod will be there, good excuse to ride, I'll be there but not on the bike. LUKE

101 - 116 of 116 Posts