Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People Listen Up. The Vulcan 2000 Bike In A Whole Is Supposed To Be A Clunky Shifting, Engine Tapping And Others Rattles. The Bike Supposed To Be Ruff Around The Edges. Thats Why I Bought One. One Rider Was Comparing A Valcun 2k To A Vtx18oo. Then But A Vtx 1800. I Love My 2k Because It Has A Soul And Personalties That Others Dont. All Of You 2k Riders You Know Whom I Talking Too, Just Ride Them And Love Them. Cause You Have A One Of A Kind Ride.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
People Listen Up. The Vulcan 2000 Bike In A Whole Is Supposed To Be A Clunky Shifting, Engine Tapping And Others Rattles. The Bike Supposed To Be Ruff Around The Edges. Thats Why I Bought One. One Rider Was Comparing A Valcun 2k To A Vtx18oo. Then But A Vtx 1800. I Love My 2k Because It Has A Soul And Personalties That Others Dont. All Of You 2k Riders You Know Whom I Talking Too, Just Ride Them And Love Them. Cause You Have A One Of A Kind Ride.
Well i guess if a person is not familiar with the Kawi ride they may not know this...As i stated on another thread when i first bought a Kawi i 2 was concerned over the engine and lifter noise....Not having one before that, i learned that it was part of the Kawi experience......Now after owning several i do not let it bother me....Yes it is part of character.....Part of the ride....Part of the Kawi experience.....I luv it.......take care....Terry:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts