Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Nomad
1,403 Posts
The Federalist ? Another rightwing propaganda and conspiracy website.
No the graves there have not been dug up. I'm sure you do not want to know why but I'm going to tell you anyway.
Ever remember reading in the news about the keystone pipeline controversy ? It was over moving an Indian burial site. Native Americans deem burial sites sacred and fought to preserve them, from their ancestors bodies being exhumed and moved. They believe burial sites are sacred.

There are plenty of graves there. Does it matter if there was a mass grave or a single grave ? The real question is "Were those kids buried there abused and did they die at the hands of the abusers?" People in this world need to get their priorities straight. Yes the uneducated masses are easily fooled

Just another rightwing conspiracy theory to rile up the so called "christians" and it seemed to have worked.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I posted without comment to provide additional information. Your bias and bigotry are showing. You jump to conclusions about someone whom you've never met, rather than trying to establish communication and understanding. I've seen your ilk.

·
Super Moderator
943 Posts
Geez. Someone knows how to play the victim. Your feelings are much more important than those children, I'm sure. Would you like to speak with the manager now?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Scooter13 posted an appropriate reply, more information on the subject.

Sixth Gear replied with condescension.

There is a difference. My feelings are quite intact, thank you. I don't get drawn into social media purse swinging.

Y'all have a nice day out there.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Scooter13 posted an appropriate reply, more information on the subject.

Sixth Gear replied with condescension.

There is a difference. My feelings are quite intact, thank you. I don't get drawn into social media purse swinging.

Y'all have a nice day out there.
I appreciate the comment, next time I recommend researching it yourself on multiple sources, from various perspectives before posting. The media is filled with bias. Seek out the truth yourself before posting something. Especially with all respect to any parent who's child has been abused, murdered or marginalized in society.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts